Friday, October 26, 2012

Hyperspin Backgrounds - Fighters

Below are four variations of a new PNG file I created to use as a background in Hyperspin.  I've created a zipfile containing all four, just download it and choose the one you want to install.  If you copy off this page, it won't be the right file type or size - so make sure to download the zipfile.  If you want to check out my previous HyperSpin stuff, click on the tab at the top of the screen.

Click HERE to download the zipfile (from my site pinzach.com).  The zipfile contains the four independent PNG images represented below.  If you have HyperSpin, but don't know how to use this stuff, let me know.
I'll be doing others like this in the future for each genre.  For those of you who don't know, HyperSpin (HS) has a genre wheel classification to help sort through games.  You can use the preset genres or make your own.  You can also use custom art as backgrounds and wheel art.  I've made previous backgrounds and wheel images as well as created XML databases for HS, they are in the HS section (click the tab near the top of the screen).

No comments:

Post a Comment