Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cool Mixed-Up Prints

I like to do goofy Photoshop crap (you can see my arcade-themed comics by clicking on "QuarterZone Shots Comics" above), and so I appreciate when other folks spend their precious time doing some imaginative things.  This person on Etsy has made several different prints by combining a couple of different famous arcade games. They are 16 x 20 and only cost $25.  They are simple and fun and I think they are pretty cool.

The two examples I'm showing here are Joust with Mario Bros and Donkey Kong with Dig Dug, there are more at the link below...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/9times1minus1?ref=seller_info_count

1 comment:

  1. Love these!

    I thought they were hacks when I first saw the images. My first impression... "I want to play those games!"

    ReplyDelete